- Experience Abu Dhabi brings unique culture and tourism experiences to ITB Berlinby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:59 am
Experience Abu Dhabi is bringing authentic Emirati hospitality to ITB Berlin, showcasing the very best of the destination alongside a host of partners from the Abu Dhabi tourism sector.
- Visit Qatar to participate in ITB Berlin 2024 this weekby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:56 am
Visit Qatar is set to participate at ITB Berlin 2024, the world’s leading travel trade show. ITB hosts over 5,000 international exhibitors every year and is one of the most important events in the travel industry. His Excellency, Mr. Saad Bin Ali Al Kharji, Chairman of Qatar Tourism, Eng. Abdulaziz Ali Al-Mawlawi, Chief Marketing and Promotions Officer at Qatar Tourism, along with a team of 28 delegates from travel and hospitality industries will be representing Visit Qatar this year.
- Spirit Announces Termination of Merger Agreement with JetBlueby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:53 am
Spirit Airlines, Inc. yesterday announced that its merger agreement with JetBlue Airways Corporation has been terminated by mutual agreement.
- Colombia Invites American Buyers to Explore Opportunities at the 100th Business Matchmaking Forumby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:49 am
ProColombia, the promotion agency of the country, part of the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Tourism, announces the 100th edition of its largest exports event, the Business Matchmaking Forum, which will take place in Colombia, at Cartagena’s Convention Center from April 22nd to 26th.
- ICONIC DESTINATIONS FOR THE MICE SEGMENT IN LATIN AMERICAby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:46 am
Choosing the perfect venue is crucial for the success of any event in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) events. Now more than ever, event organizers seek destinations that offer not only state-of-the-art facilities but also memorable experiences that resonate with attendees long after the event has concluded.
- American Airlines orders 85 Boeing 737 MAX jetsby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:43 am
Boeing and American Airlines have announced the carrier will further modernize its global fleet with its first order for the largest 737 MAX airplane. American is committing to 115 of the 737-10 model, which includes a new order for 85 jets and a conversion of a previous order for 30 of the smaller 737-8 variant. The airline is also announcing options to purchase 75 additional 737-10 jets in the future.
- Wego and Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority: “Pioneering Together to Showcase Bahrain”by Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:40 am
Wego, the largest online travel marketplace in MENA (Middle East and North Africa), and the Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority are coming together to promote Bahrain as a leading travel destination. This strategic partnership combines Wego’s cutting-edge travel technology with Bahrain’s abundant cultural heritage and diverse attractions, promising an unmatched experience for travelers worldwide.
- MSC Cruises Enhances Onboard Connectivity with SpaceX’s Starlink Across Fleetby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:37 am
MSC Cruises announces significant progress in its onboard connectivity initiative with two-thirds of its ships now equipped with SpaceX’s Starlink, aiming for completion across the entire fleet by May 2024. The adoption of Starlink has led to faster internet speeds, improved Wi-Fi coverage, reduced latency, and lower operational costs on 15 of the line’s 22 ships following successful trials in 2022
- ANA Elevates In-Flight Dining Experience with Updated Collaboration Menuby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:33 am
All Nippon Airways (ANA), renowned for its exceptional hospitality, announces the update of its acclaimed collaboration menu, THE CONNOISSEURS, starting March 2024. Collaborating with 12 celebrity chefs and liquor professionals, along with ANA’s own culinary experts, the updated menu offers passengers a diverse range of Japanese, international, and special meals, including vegan and vegetarian options.
- Hilton Strengthens Asia Pacific Development Leadership with Key Executive Appointments in Asiaby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:29 am
Hilton has announced the appointments of Nong Xia as president of Development for Greater China & Mongolia and Maria Ariizumi as vice president of Development for South East Asia. These appointments mark a significant step in Hilton’s ongoing commitment to expand its footprint and strengthen its presence in key growth regions.
- Experience St David’s Wales by Steam through Snowdoniaby Breaking Travel News on March 5, 2024 at 6:24 am
To mark St David’s Day, welsh-based rail tour specialist Ffestiniog Travel has announced a second Snowdonian Steam Special weekend break in September 2024. The highlight will be a journey on the aptly named Snowdonian train on an 80-mile trip through North Wales’ spectacular Eryri (Snowdonia) National Park.
- PriceTravel lands at ITB as undisputed leader in the Americasby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 5:29 pm
PriceTravel Holding, one of the biggest B2B and B2C travel companies in Latin America, is set to make a significant impact at ITB Berlin 2024. The company proudly announces an astounding +450% growth in its hotel portfolio through direct contracting, offering over 35,000 hotels and solidifying its position as a major player in the hospitality sector.
- SA Tourism aims for growth at ITB Berlin 2024by Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 5:26 pm
SOUTH African Tourism is making the most of the Internationale Tourismus-Borse (ITB) in Berlin, Germany to position the country as a preferred tourist destination. This global trade show will run from March 5 to 7, under the theme, “Pioneer the Transition in Travel & Tourism. Together.”
- Trip.com Group To Showcase New Consumer Trends and AI Innovations at ITB Berlin 2024by Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 5:23 pm
Trip.com Group is gearing up to make waves at ITB Berlin 2024 held from 5-7 March in Berlin. This marks the company’s second appearance at the prestigious international event, where it aims to provide an insider’s view into its latest technological innovations and cast a spotlight on the transformative consumer trends shaping the future of travel.
- ITB Berlin 2024 opens with excellent bookings – Global B2B platform under the heading #ITBTOGETHERby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 3:40 pm
ITB Berlin, which is taking place from 5 to 7 March 2024 on the Berliner Exhibition Grounds, reports excellent bookings for a total of 150,000 square metres, equivalent to over 90 per cent of the display area. At 87 per cent, international participation in the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show is at a record high. The ITB Buyers Circle with 1,300 senior buyers serves as an industry barometer and underlines the global importance of ITB Berlin.
- Turkish Airlines starts Australia-Melbourne Flights, expanding its operations to 6 continentsby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 9:08 am
Turkish Airlines, the airline flying to more countries than any other, has landed in Melbourne, marking its first destination in Australia. The new gateway supports the airline’s ever-expanding flight network, which now stands at 346 destinations, across six continents.
- Korean Air celebrates 55th anniversaryby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 9:00 am
Marking Korean Air’s 55th anniversary, Walter Cho, Korean Air’s Chairman and CEO, addressed the entire team in a commemorative message posted on the company’s intranet today, March 4.
- EASYJET ANNOUNCES NEW ROUTES FROM THE UKby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 8:54 am
easyJet has announced two new routes from the UK, including to Salerno’s Amalfi Coast airport, making it the first and only UK airline to operate commercial flights from the airport when they take off from 13th July 2024.
- BRITISH AIRWAYS CELEBRATES 10 YEARS OF CONNECTING AUSTIN AND LONDONby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 8:47 am
On Sunday March 3, 2024, British Airways proudly celebrated a decade of direct flights between Austin and London A British Airways First Officer named Austin operated the anniversary BA191, sharing his name with the vibrant Texan city
- Leading ladies at Mr Toad’s and Neuvo celebrate International Women’s Dayby Breaking Travel News on March 4, 2024 at 8:42 am
Mr Toad’s and Neuvo, part of the Emirates Leisure Retail portfolio, are toasting the rise of female leaders in hospitality this International Women’s Day, with women now making up more than half of the senior team
Travel And Tour World B2B Travel News and Magazine
- CommBank Matildas Set to Make Historic Adelaide Oval Debut in May Against Chinaby Deep Chakraborty on March 5, 2024 at 7:31 am
This upcoming match at Adelaide Oval featuring the CommBank Matildas against China marks a significant event for South Australia, The post CommBank Matildas Set to Make Historic Adelaide Oval Debut in May Against China appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- TUI Turbocharges brand recognition unveils innovative sports sponsorship approachby Bicky on March 5, 2024 at 7:30 am
TUI has stepped in as the new title sponsor and exclusive distributor for the esteemed marathon on Mallorca, which is now rebranded as the ‘TUI Palma Marathon Mallorca’. This partnership spans the editions of 2024, 2025, and 2026, underscoring TUI’s dedication to the Balearic Islands. Anticipating over two million TUI customers to visit in 2024, this agreement solidifies TUI’s commitment to the region. The post TUI Turbocharges brand recognition unveils innovative sports sponsorship approach appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- Erwin Matheeuwsen Wins ICCA Prestigious 2023 Researcher Awardby Pappu on March 5, 2024 at 7:25 am
The International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) acts as a worldwide hub and repository for the international association and governmental meetings industry. The post Erwin Matheeuwsen Wins ICCA Prestigious 2023 Researcher Award appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- Wuxi strengthens global ties by welcoming international visitors to Chinaby Somudranil Sarkar on March 5, 2024 at 7:20 am
Wuxi’s ten strategic measures are set to simplify entry and residence for foreigners, targeting business, education, and tourism, marking a new era of international openness. The post Wuxi strengthens global ties by welcoming international visitors to China appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- How Global Travel Industry Giants and Think Tanks Make Their Way to ITB Berlin Amid Strikes?by Rana Pratap on March 5, 2024 at 7:07 am
Navigate to ITB Berlin 2024 smoothly despite strikes with buses, bikes, scooters, and Flix services. Find hassle-free travel alternatives in our guide. The post How Global Travel Industry Giants and Think Tanks Make Their Way to ITB Berlin Amid Strikes? appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- MRS Hotels Usher in Era of Culinary Brilliance with New Director, Chef Sahiby Pappu on March 5, 2024 at 7:07 am
The MRS Group of Hotels, renowned for its unique portfolio of boutique accommodations spread throughout Rajasthan & Uttarakhand, The post MRS Hotels Usher in Era of Culinary Brilliance with New Director, Chef Sahi appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- Jetstar Asia launches thrilling new routes direct flights to Krabi and Clark unveiledby Bicky on March 5, 2024 at 7:01 am
Jetstar Asia (3K) has announced the inauguration of two eagerly awaited direct routes to Krabi, Thailand, and Clark, Philippines, with ticket sales starting today, enhancing international connectivity from Singapore. The post Jetstar Asia launches thrilling new routes direct flights to Krabi and Clark unveiled appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- Kenya Tourism Board Launches Innovative Marketing Campaign to Attract Indian Travelersby Deep Chakraborty on March 5, 2024 at 6:59 am
The Kenya Tourism Board has initiated a targeted marketing initiative designed to offer incentives to travel agents for recommending Kenya as their top travel destination. The post Kenya Tourism Board Launches Innovative Marketing Campaign to Attract Indian Travelers appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- New Directors/New Films Festival Lineup Unveiled by Film at Lincoln Center and Museum Of Modern Art This Aprilby Pappu on March 5, 2024 at 6:54 am
Film at Lincoln Center and The Museum of Modern Art are thrilled to unveil the 53rd New Directors/New Films (ND/NF) event, set to run from April 3 to April 14, 2024. The post New Directors/New Films Festival Lineup Unveiled by Film at Lincoln Center and Museum Of Modern Art This April appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
- Riyadh Air Partners with Adobe to Deliver Personalized Global Travel Experiencesby Breaking Travel News on March 3, 2024 at 9:02 am
Riyadh Air and Adobe today announced a strategic technology partnership. As Saudi Arabia’s new world-class airline, Riyadh Air will integrate with a broad range of travel partners, both in the Kingdom and globally, allowing guests to manage their entire travel experience through its digital properties.
- Princess Cruises Installs Innovative Food Waste Biodigesters Onboard New Flagship: Sun Princessby Breaking Travel News on March 3, 2024 at 8:49 am
Power Knot Ocean, the market leader for onsite organic waste management solutions in the marine environment, announced today the successful deployment of 26 of its machines aboard Princess Cruises’ latest luxury cruise ship, the Sun Princess. The integration of Power Knot’s LFC biodigesters and WEP effluent pumps on board Sun Princess marks a significant stride toward sustainable waste management practices within the cruise industry.
- New Destination NSW Corporate Website Turbocharges Visitor Economy Growthby Breaking Travel News on March 1, 2024 at 7:06 am
Destination NSW has launched a new corporate website that provides a dynamic digital hub for visitor economy stakeholders seeking the latest research, information, tools and resources to support their growth.
- Breshna announced as winner of Web Summit Qatar startup competition PITCH, powered by Jusourby Breaking Travel News on February 29, 2024 at 4:49 pm
Breshna has won Web Summit Qatar startup competition PITCH, powered by Jusour. Uzbekistan-based financial services company IMAN and UK-based healthcare solutions business Rhazes finished as runners-up.
- 52% of hotels in Portugal have a sustainability certificationby Breaking Travel News on February 29, 2024 at 7:58 am
During the tourism show Bolsa Turismo Lisboa (BTL) held in Portugal this week, Mabrian Technologies, a company specializing in Tourism Intelligence services for destinations and companies, has conducted an analysis of the level of involvement of hotel accommodations in Portugal regarding sustainability practices.
- GoNexus Group announces new leadership team structure for global expansionby Breaking Travel News on February 29, 2024 at 7:56 am
GoNexus Group, a leading experiences and mobility travel group, proudly unveiled its new leadership team following its 25th-anniversary celebration in Cancun last week. The announcement came on the heels of a transformative change in the company’s structure and brand identity, transitioning from NexusTours to GoNexus Group. As part of this the new structure includes three dynamic brands: Nexus Tours, Nexus Cube, and Nexus Lab.
- Qatar set to host the first ever Shell Eco-marathon in the Middle Eastby Breaking Travel News on February 28, 2024 at 6:50 am
For the first time ever, one of the world’s leading energy-efficiency engineering programmes for students, Shell Eco-marathon, is coming to the Middle East and will be hosted in Qatar under the patronage of Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani – Chairperson of Qatar Museums
- Qatar Airways Unveils Next-Gen MetaHuman Cabin Crew Sama 2.0 at ITB Berlin 2024by Breaking Travel News on February 28, 2024 at 6:47 am
Qatar Airways sets a new standard in aviation innovation by revealing Sama 2.0, the second generation of its virtual cabin crew MetaHuman, at ITB Berlin 2024. As the world’s first airline to develop a virtual cabin crew, Qatar Airways showcases Sama’s advanced capabilities, driven by artificial intelligence and designed to revolutionize personalized service in air travel.
- Cloudbeds and IDeaS Forge Innovative Partnershipby Breaking Travel News on February 28, 2024 at 5:50 am
Cloudbeds, a leading provider of hospitality management software, and IDeaS, the world’s leading provider of hospitality revenue management software and services, today announced a strategic technology partnership that brings together the expertise of two industry powerhouses to deliver cutting-edge revenue solutions for accommodations providers worldwide.
- Largest startup gathering in the Middle East, Web Summit Qatar, welcomes 15,453 to Dohaby Breaking Travel News on February 27, 2024 at 5:01 pm
Web Summit, the world’s largest technology conference, today announced that the inaugural edition of its Middle Eastern event, Web Summit Qatar, is hosting 15,453 attendees from 118 countries.
NaturalNews.com Independent News on Natural Health and the World
- Starvation could lead to MASS DEATHS in the Gaza Strip, resident warnsby Richard Brown on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) A resident of Gaza City, the capital of the Gaza Strip, has warned that starvation could lead to mass deaths in the area besieged by…
- ACTIVE INVASION: At least 7.3 million illegal immigrants have crossed the southwest border under Joe Bidenby Ava Grace on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Under President Joe Biden’s administration, a record 7.3 million illegal aliens have crossed the southwest border.According to data from Customs…
- LIED under oath: Wade’s cell phone records reveal “romantic relationship” with Willis started well before they initially claimedby Belle Carter on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) A recent bombshell report is now proving that Fulton County District Attorney (DA) Fani Willis has just perjured herself in court as the lawyers for…
- Farsam Shadab discusses trends in ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and transhumanism in new interview with Mike Adamsby Kevin Hughes on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) HoloSpace creator Farsam Shadab joined the Health Ranger Mike Adams in a live interview to discuss trends in artificial intelligence (AI) and…
- Delusional Canadian politician claims men who identify as âwomenâ donât have male anatomy and should be allowed to use women’s restrooms and changing roomsby Cassie B. on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Canada’s former Deputy Prime Minister has proven how delusional those who buy into the transgender craze are by denying the scientific fact that…
- Insane EU emissions proposal would require people to buy new cars instead of maintaining existing onesby Cassie B. on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Just when you thought the climate change cabal couldnât get any more preposterous, the European Commission comes up with a proposal to restrict…
- Squeaky clean and green: Use non-toxic alternatives to avoid toxic chemicals in commercial cleaning productsby Zoey Sky on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) It’s important to keep your home clean even after a disaster to maintain a healthy lifestyle.After all, maintaining cleanliness at home doesn’t…
- After COVID “booster” shot left woman PARALYZED, doctors offered to EUTHANIZE her to “make up for it”by Ethan Huff on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) A 37-year-old mother from Ontario, Canada, was left paralyzed after getting “boosted” with Moderna’s mRNA (modRNA) booster shot for the Wuhan…
- Authors of peer-reviewed study critical of COVID-19 vaccines believe journal was pressured by Big Pharma to retract itby Cassie B. on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) The scientific journal Cureus has retracted a peer-reviewed study that reached unfavorable conclusions about COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in what is being…
- Dr. Robert Malone says humanity currently faces 5th generation warfare: “You don’t know who your opponent is”by Ethan Huff on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Humanity is at war, but not necessarily against the targets most people are aware of, i.e., Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum (WEF) or Bill…
- Whistleblower says Biden operative was inserted into Fani Willis witch hunt against Trumpby Ethan Huff on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) It has come to light that the Biden regime “planted a Democrat operative in the Fulton County office to target former President Trump,” meaning the…
- Leaked documents reveal China’s hacking abilities and potential targetsby Kevin Hughes on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) An enormous hoard of recently leaked documents from a Chinese hacking contractor again stresses the worldwide cybersecurity threats posed by China’s…
- I wrote what? Google’s AI-powered libel machineby News Editors on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Last night, after seeing chatter about Google/Alphabetâs much-ballyhooed new AI tool, Gemini, I checked for myself. Any product rollout disastrous…
- Steve Bannon tells CPAC audience it’s time to “lock them up,” referring to “illegitimate” Biden regimeby Ethan Huff on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) At the recent Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) gathering in Washington, D.C., War Room host Steve Bannon led the crowd in a few…
- Trump says “obliteration” will come to America if Biden is reelectedby Ethan Huff on March 4, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) The only hope for America moving forward is Donald Trump, this according to the former president himself who warned at the recent Conservative…
- Jerusalem Post: “Antisemitism must be criminalized before it’s too late”by News Editors on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) The Israeli paper the Jerusalem Post ran a column on Tuesday calling for “antisemitism” to be “criminalized” worldwide in order to stop criticism of…
- There are chilling parallels between the suffering of Julian Assange and Gaza civiliansby News Editors on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Recently, two of the defining injustices of the contemporary West have been the object of legal proceedings. And while one involves mass murder and…
- Ted Cruz expects Supreme Court to rule in Trump’s favor in presidential immunity caseby Arsenio Toledo on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has said in an interview that he hopes the Supreme Court of the United States will put an end to the âenormous abuse of…
- Large cities like Los Angeles and New York SUFFER as homelessness and illegal immigration crises collideby Ava Grace on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) The fire that broke out on Franklin Avenue was a modest one. “It smelled like burning fuel, burning plastic,” said one Hollywood resident who lives…
- Ukraine general says rift between civilian and military authorities is growing amid discontent over inability to defeat Russiaby Richard Brown on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) Ukraine’sÂ quest for military strategies to counter Russia has encountered a significant hurdle: the growing rift between the armed forces and the…
- Mother exposes Manitoba school for giving students condoms, sex tools and gay porn bookby Laura Harris on March 3, 2024 at 6:00 am
(NaturalNews) A recent social media post by a concernedÂ parent exposed how theÂ Virden Collegiate InstituteÂ in Manitoba, Canada, may be grooming…
- Fed Bubble Ignites “Great Retirement” Wave As Baby Boomers Party Like It 1999by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 4:20 am
Fed Bubble Ignites “Great Retirement” Wave As Baby Boomers Party Like It 1999 As the Magnificent 7 tech stocks and home prices grind higher, there has been a massive surge in the number of Americans taking early retirement. Bloomberg has coined this phenomenon the “Great Retirement Boom.” A model designed by economist Miguel Faria-e-Castro at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis shows the US has around 2.7 million more retirees […]
- US Profits Outshine Europe By The Most Since 2020by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 4:00 am
US Profits Outshine Europe By The Most Since 2020 By Sagarika Jaisinghani, Bloomberg Markets Live reporter and strategist Europe Inc. just reported its worst earnings season relative to the US in three years, according to data from JPMorgan. And worst yet, strategists are bracing for more pain before recovery starts. Profits of Stoxx Europe 600 firms are estimated to have dropped 11% in the fourth quarter, 2 percentage points more […]
- China Sets Economic Growth Target At Around 5% This Year, Will Boost Defense Spending By 7.2%by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 3:40 am
China Sets Economic Growth Target At Around 5% This Year, Will Boost Defense Spending By 7.2% China will target economic growth of “around 5%” this year as it works to transform its development model (read magically grow while aggressively deleveraging), curb industrial overcapacity (read build less ghost cities while trying to contain the fallout from the biggest real estate crisis in history), defuse property sector risks (read […]
- These Four Themes Will Define The Next Decadeby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 3:20 am
These Four Themes Will Define The Next Decade Authored by Charles Hugh Smith via Substack, Morgan Stanley recently came out with their 3 Themes that will impact markets for many years: longevity, AI tech diffusion, and decarbonization, i.e. the transition from hydrocarbon fuels to so-called “green energy.” That’s the status quo: everything’s great! Pills that cost $1,000 a month will make us live longer, AI will increase […]
- Former Twitter CEO, Three Other Fired Officials, Sue Musk For $128 Million In Severanceby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 3:00 am
Former Twitter CEO, Three Other Fired Officials, Sue Musk For $128 Million In Severance Instead of giving him a medal for demonstrating that their censoring, woke, CIA-controlled bloated media platform can operate with 80% less diversity hires and can actually grow much faster when stripped of its unbearable propaganda, four ex-Twitter executives, including former CEO Parag Agrawal, sued X (f/k/a Twitter) company owner Elon […]
- How The Government Used ‘Track F’ To Fund Censorship Tools: Reportby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 2:40 am
How The Government Used ‘Track F’ To Fund Censorship Tools: Report Authored by Mark Tapscott via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), Officials from the National Science Foundation tried to conceal the spending of millions of taxpayer dollars on research and development for artificial intelligence tools used to censor political speech and influence the outcome of elections, according to a new congressional report. (Illustration by The […]
- Argentina’s President Javier Milei Suspends State-Run Leftist News Agency For ‘Propaganda”by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 2:20 am
Argentina’s President Javier Milei Suspends State-Run Leftist News Agency For ‘Propaganda” The chainsaw-wielding Argentine president Javier Milei has consolidated eighteen government ministries into nine, fired 5,000 government workers, devalued the peso near market rates, and introduced economic reforms to overhaul the faltering economy after a series of devastating financial crises. The latest fat Milei has trimmed from […]
- VDH: American Paralysis & Declineby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 2:00 am
VDH: American Paralysis & Decline Authored by Victor Davis Hanson, “We can bear neither our diseases nor their remedies.” So shrugged the ancient historian Livy (59 B.C.- A.D. 17) of the long decline of Roman national character that, in his age, finally ended the Roman Republic. Like a patient whose medicine proves worse than the disease, Livy lamented that the Romans knew that they had become corrupt and lawless. But […]
- Wall Street Scrambles To Abandon DEI As “Legal Assaults” Mountby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 1:40 am
Wall Street Scrambles To Abandon DEI As “Legal Assaults” Mount We’ve been stating for months that both the DEI and ESG gravy trains on Wall Street are finally coming to an unceremonious end. Who would have guessed the profit motive would be incompatible with mindless, unproductive virtue signaling and reverse racism? The pushback on DEI has been immense, with entire universities and corporations slashing their DEI […]
- Amid Debate Over Rail Safety Concerns, Another Norfolk Southern Train Derailsby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 1:20 am
Amid Debate Over Rail Safety Concerns, Another Norfolk Southern Train Derails By John Kingston of FreightWaves With a Norfolk Southern derailment in Pennsylvania on Saturday that sent diesel fuel into a Lehigh Valley River, the already heated battle over control of the railroad with safety issues as a backdrop got even hotter. The derailment came after two days of charges, countercharges and missives flying back and forth over […]
- The Nuclear Boom Is Here: Uranium Projects Jump Back On Line As Price Soarsby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 1:00 am
The Nuclear Boom Is Here: Uranium Projects Jump Back On Line As Price Soars It’s been a long time coming, but the bulls are finally back in uranium. And with them comes the restart of multiple uranium projects that have been taken offline in the years while the commodity slouched in price. We have long stated here on Zero Hedge that nuclear power is an obvious win/win: it’s clean, it’s safe, it provides robust power and, most […]
- “Nothing Will Make Sense To You Unless You Accept That The 2020 Election Was Stolen…”by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 12:43 am
“Nothing Will Make Sense To You Unless You Accept That The 2020 Election Was Stolen…” Submitted by Drew Allen, During the debut of his new Saturday show on the General Michael Flynn-backed Patriot TV, Drew Allen – host of the Drew Allen Show – opened by claiming the Democrats stole the 2020 election. “They cheated!” Allen says plainly. Allen, of course, isn’t the first to say it. While the claim isn’t novel, his […]
- More Than $11 Million In Fentanyl Pills Seized In Massive Bust At U.S./Mexico Borderby Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 12:20 am
More Than $11 Million In Fentanyl Pills Seized In Massive Bust At U.S./Mexico Border U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers (CBP) at the San Ysidro Port of Entry made a massive bust over the weekend, discovering more than $11 million of blue fentanyl pills concealed in a car on Sunday. At the San Ysidro POE around 8PM on Sunday night, a K-9 unit encountered a “37-year-old man driving a 2008 sedan applying for admission into […]
- The Complete Graphic History Of “Bitcoin Is A Bubble”by Tyler Durden on March 5, 2024 at 12:00 am
The Complete Graphic History Of “Bitcoin Is A Bubble” Authored by Mark Jeftovic via BombThrower.com, Courtesy of Establishment Shills, Central Banksters… and goldbugs It’s that time again, when Bitcoin is about to embark on a string of fresh all-time highs, triggering the mainstream pundit class into public displays of denial and angst. Just in case you may think “It’s a bubble” and “Tulips, backed by nothing” is a […]
- ‘Ever-More Opaque’ China Scraps Premier’s Briefing, Ending 30-Year Traditionby Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 11:40 pm
‘Ever-More Opaque’ China Scraps Premier’s Briefing, Ending 30-Year Tradition Last summer, Chinese Prime Minister Li Qiang addressed a conference in Berlin and optimistically said: “When it rains hard, it gets muddy. But we must not bow our heads.” He added of the world’s second largest economy, “Keep your chin up! When the time comes, we will surely see a rainbow. The economy has a natural cycle, in China as well.” But Western […]
- Israel’s Manpower Crisis Worsens As Wave Of Resignations Hits Armyby Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 11:20 pm
Israel’s Manpower Crisis Worsens As Wave Of Resignations Hits Army Via The Cradle The Israeli Army Spokesperson’s Unit, led by Lt Col Daniel Hagari, has witnessed a large wave of resignations. Among those who resigned are Hagari’s second in command, Colonel Butbol, as well Colonel Moran Katz and the army’s International Spokesman Lieutenant Richard Hecht. “A large number of officers recently announced their retirement from […]
- US New-Home Listings Jump Most In Three Yearsby Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 11:00 pm
US New-Home Listings Jump Most In Three Years The 30-year fixed mortgage rate is edging closer to 7%, having stayed below 6.6% since May 2023. With mortgage rates remaining high, we ask this very simple question: Will the high rate environment deter homebuyers from listing their homes as the spring home-buying season fast approaches? Let’s take a look at the latest inventory data from residential real estate brokerage Redfin, […]
- One Bank Asks “Could A Central Bank Somewhere Be Buying Crypto Assets?”by Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 10:40 pm
One Bank Asks “Could A Central Bank Somewhere Be Buying Crypto Assets?” By Benjamin Picton of Rabobank We’re going to build a (tariff) wall… Crude oil prices spiked on Friday evening following news that OPEC+ and Russia will extend production cuts through to June of this year. Brent closed 2% higher at $83.55/bbl, which means that prices have now risen by more than $6/bbl since the start of the year. Gold also caught a bid on […]
- Netanyahu Fuming Over Rival Cabinet Minister’s Rogue Trip To White House, Capitol Hillby Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 10:20 pm
Netanyahu Fuming Over Rival Cabinet Minister’s Rogue Trip To White House, Capitol Hill In a episode that underscores the tensions straining Israel’s wartime unity government, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is reportedly irate over a senior cabinet minister’s unauthorized trip to Washington this week to meet with US officials. Benny Gantz, a relative centrist and one of Netanyahu’s principal political rivals, arrived in […]
- Why “They” Are Still Running Nikki Haleyby Tyler Durden on March 4, 2024 at 10:00 pm
Why “They” Are Still Running Nikki Haley Authored by Jim Quinn via The Burning Platform blog, “She’s so transparently weak and sort of ridiculous and doesn’t know anything, and just thinks that jumping up and down and making these absurd blanket statements, and repeating bumper stickers, is just like leadership. A self-confident advanced society would never allow Nikki Haley to advance.” – Tucker Carlson The most highly […]